Covid-19: We are in National Tier 5 Lockdown, but churches are still permitted to meet for ‘communal worship’, therefore we have put the following measures in place:
- The building is small so we need to know ahead of time if you are planning a visit – please use the contact page.
- The is currently no evening service.
- There is hand-sanitiser at the church entrance, please use it as you arrive in church and again as you leave. Remember to wear a mask unless exempt.
- Stay at home if you are ill or have Covid-19 symptoms – you might like to listen to some of the online sermons.
- We are not able to provide creche facilities at present – please keep children with you, for their safety and for the safety of others, feel free to bring a quiet toy.
- Practice social distancing – please maintain a distance of 2 meters with all people who are not part of your household.
- We are not permitted to chat or mingle with people who are not in our immediate family/bubble – sadly this means we must resist the temptation to chat before, during or after the services.
- For some bed-time reading click here to download Low Ham Chapel’s risk assessment with regards to Covid-19.
Low Ham Chapel is a small rural church near Langport. We are a group of Bible-believing Christians who endeavour to follow the example of Christ, to study the Bible, and to encourage one another in our spiritual journeying and in practical ways. Although the chapel is run independently it is affiliated to the Evangelical Fellowship of Congregational Churches. We are a very tiny part of the worldwide Christian family and are certain that the Bible and Christianity are as relevant now as they have ever been.
Although we are situated off the beaten track, you will find that we are a friendly group of people who would be very encouraged by a visit from you.