Covid-19: We are delighted to be open for Sunday services again and have put the following safety guidelines in place:
- There is hand-sanitiser at the church entrance, please use it as you arrive in church and as you leave.
- Stay at home if you are ill or have Covid-19 symptoms – you might like to listen to some of the online services.
- We are not able to provide creche facilities at present – please keep children with you, for their safety and for the safety of others, feel free to bring a quiet toy.
- Practice social distancing – please maintain a distance of 2 meters (or a minimum of 1 meter if wearing a mask) with all people who are not part of your household. If you don’t have your own mask there are some available in the entrance porch.
- Due to the size of the building it would be very helpful to know if you intend to come so that we can make sure there is ‘socially-distanced’ seating available for you – please use the contacts page.
- Fellowship after the service – our carpark area is part of a large and pleasant field, this is a good place to chat to people after the service as distance can easily be maintained.
Low Ham Chapel is a small rural church near Langport. We are a group of Bible-believing Christians who endeavour to follow the example of Christ, to study the Bible, and to encourage one another in our spiritual journeying and in practical ways. Although the chapel is run independently it is affiliated to the Evangelical Fellowship of Congregational Churches. We are a very tiny part of the worldwide Christian family and are certain that the Bible and Christianity are as relevant now as they have ever been.
Although we are situated off the beaten track, you will find that we are a friendly group of people who would be very encouraged by a visit from you.