Low Ham Chapel was built in 1884, and is constructed from the local blue lias stone. There is plenty of onsite parking. The chapel’s original windows were stained-glass; however a bomb-blast during World War 2 destroyed those on the car park side. Stained-glass windows are unusual in non-conformist churches as they were considered too fancy. One such as the main window at the front of the church is extremely unusual, typically the design would have been a pattern rather than a scene depicting people.