Main Sunday Meetings:
11am-12noon followed by a cuppa and biscuits.
As well as our Sunday meetings we support various organisations overseas, in the UK and in our neighbourhood. Our local outreach includes:
- Thursday evening Prayer meeting & Bible Study: 8 – 9pm at the church. Once a month this becomes a missionary prayer meeting.
- Girl’s Bible Study – contact for details.
- ‘Bus|Stop|Kids’ – open the church for children to wait for their school bus.
- Services at Portcullis House – residential home for the elderly.
- Contribution to the ‘Roundabout’ parish magazine.
- Harvest suppers – in this farming area there is a strong link between the land and thanking God for our food.
- School assemblies, and junior-school R.E. lessons using ‘Walk Through the Bible’.
- Preaching appointments to support other small churches.
- TEACH@Low Ham – a meeting for Christian home-educating families using the ACE curriculum.
- ‘Fellowship with Friends’ – afternoon of board games, jigsaws, etc., or just enjoying a cuppa and cake with friends.
- We enjoy an occasional fellowship lunch.
- There is an annual Steam Fair nearby where we are allowed to hold a short morning service, often to the accompaniment of a beautifully restored steam organ.
- Autumn is a busy time collecting gift-filled shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child & Blythswood Care to pass on.